Job Posting Title:
Jr. Field Sales Engineer
Job Description and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 2+ Years of Work in Hardware, preferably Communication and Consumer device IC’s
- Network and Experience selling to customers in Silicon Valley.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Self-Starter, you will need to prioritize your time, and Manage multiple Priorities.
- Experience with CRM tools (Empowering Systems, Salesforce, and NEHANET)
- Ability to sell to multiple customers and sell the entire line card into your customer base
- Drive to grow NEW business and actively look for new opportunities
- Work with Channel Partners to support shipment or fulfillment of products
- Deliver Top Level technical presentations to prospective Customers & Suppliers
- Drive multiple projects concurrently, in various stages of completion – pre sales and post sales coordination
- Manage/Prioritize Support Resources from manufacturers to accelerate time to revenue for the strategic opportunities
We are a great group that values our employees/partners. If you are interested in a confidential discussion, please contact Ed Falsetti or you can send your resume to the below e-mail address.
Send Resumes to Careers@rfan.com